Thursday, April 22, 2010

Rainy days...

I would have loved to spend the day baking cookies with my kids, but I'll have to be content today with teaching while watching the snow fall outside in Prescott, helping Ryan clean up a (small) jobsite in the rain, and having pizza and root beer with the family at Crusty's.  My house is clean, much of my grading is done, and I'm ready to sit down and read Chapter 2 in Mission of Motherhood.  Can't wait!

Just for fun...here are some pictures of my kids from 2 years ago at Josyan's 1st haircut...Wow!  Time goes by fast.  :-(

 

3 comments:

Kelly Cook said...

I thought Megan looked younger in that picture!

How long have you been a reviewer for Tyndale? I just applied! I applied at Multnomah and haven't heard anything.

Diane said...

Snow? Please tell me it isn't snowing where you are! I would die!

worryfreemom said...

Kelly--just started at Tyndale--haven't received my first book yet. Looking forward to free books. :-)

Diane--It didn't snow in Camp Verde, but in Prescott (about 45 min away) it was flurrying and I hear they got a few inches in some places. When we lived in Flagstaff, it snowed in June!

blog formatting