I've decided that a super short post is in order after my super long post the other day! lol
I made whole wheat bread yesterday--and it turned out really good!
So here's how I did it:
1) Heat 2 1/2 c milk & 2 T butter to 110 degrees.
2) Add 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt, and a package of yeast. Wait for yeast to fully dissolve.
3) Mix in 4 T molasses and 3/4 cup whole wheat flour.
4) Mix in flour, one cup at a time until dough is ready.
5) Let rise one hour.
6) Punch down, put in bread pans, let rise 1 hour.
7) Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.
I think you could probably add in more than 3/4 c whole wheat flour, and I thought about adding in some whole wheat, too. I combined Tim's basic recipe with a Betty Crocker recipe in my old BC cookbook. It's yummy!