Saturday, October 30, 2010

Network Marketing Mastermind Event Part II

This morning I heard from two amazing speakers, Randy Gage and Orrin Woodward.  Both men have created a legacy of wealth for themselves and their families through network marketing, and they are passionate about empowering you and I to do the same.  I love this concluding quote from Orrin, "You are created in the image of God, so you have greatness in you.  All you need is the courage to let it out!"

As I sat in the seminar this morning listening to the life changing words from these men, Ryan and the kids went swimming!  They were in the pool having a great time together, celebrating Josyan's 4th birthday with the things he loves best--staying in a hotel and swimming in the pool!  :-)

I am so blessed that I am able to bring my family along on events like these--I don't have to worry about childcare because Ryan is here--and not only is he here, but he is having an amazing time with the kids.  And while they are having fun, I'm being inspired to help millions of women with the message that freedom is possible through network marketing!  You can stay home with your kids--you can be a family that plays together.  The dream is real--you just have to believe it!

blog formatting