Monday, November 22, 2010

License to Dream

At the Treat 'em Right Seminar in Las Vegas this weekend, I spent a lot of time thinking about my Why and about who I am--not what my circumstances say about who I am, but who I really am and who I want to be.  As I sat in my seat, thinking back on my network marketing journey, I realized that my Why just keeps getting bigger!

Three years ago, I never would have imagined where I am today--I could not have foreseen the tragedies, but I also would not have believed that the triumphs were possible.  What's really cool is that I am more excited for the triumphs of people I had NEVER MET three years ago than I am for my own!  It was amazing to see some of my team members earn a promotion with lightning speed and walk across the stage at the TER seminar.  I love to see my team members bringing their own teams to events--seeing their excitement as they share their dreams with me.  Whatever you dream...it IS possible!


No comments:

blog formatting